QualificationsApplicants interested in employment with The Tungland Corporation must meet the minimum requirements described below:
- 18 years old or older (21 years old to meet the driving requirements)
- High School Diploma or GED prior to starting work, Tungland requires all applicants/new hires to provide evidence that they have graduated high school or received a GED. Tungland welcomes evidence of post high school degrees when appropriate. Please refer to specific position requirements as some positions require a bachelor's degree, master's degree or other experience.
- Ability to obtain a clean fingerprint back ground check. Tungland will not employ anyone who can not meet this standard.
- Evidence of eligibility to work in the United States. Tungland uses E-verify for all potential employees to verify work eligibility.
- Information necessary to check references (business and/or personal). It is required that we have at minimum 2 professional references and 1 personal reference.
- Pass appropriate state background checks.
The Tungland Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please contact a representative for more information or specific questions.