Habilitation, Individualized (HAI)This service provides customized living situations for individuals in their own settings by providing support; this helps enable the individual to become more self-sufficient in areas where they may have needed some assistance. HAI is a semi-independent living program and alternative to group homes.
Individuals reside in their own apartments/homes, which allow them to operate semi-independently. We will provide you with trained employees that are there to support your choices and values.
We are there to offer you guidance and resources so you can live a happy and successful life, independently!
Our employees provide support in the following areas:
- Medical Appointment Management/Scheduling
- Medication Management and Administration
- Improving socialization with family, friends and community members by teaching new skills and positive encouragement
- Development of Daily Living/Self-help skills
- Achieving a balanced productive and recreational lifestyle
- Job Location Assistance
- Emergency Situations and more based on individualized need.
All employees meet the State of Arizona requirements, have a valid Finger Print Clearance Card, a valid AZ Drivers License with a clean motor vehicle report and have successfully passed all of the The Tungland Corporation training courses and background checks.
To learn more about HAI services, fill out a services request form or contact a TTC representative nearest you.